Advanced Datawindow filtering with PowerFilter
PowerFilter is a powerful, easy-to-implement datawindow filtering component that provides users functionality similar to what is found in Excel. Add one control to your window and 3 lines of Powerscript to implement.
- Dropdown checklist with unique values for each column. Check as many items as desired in as many columns as desired to define the filter.
- Custom Filter with pre-defined options based on datatype (Last Month, Next Month, Last Year, This Year, Greater than, Contains, Above Average, etc.)
- Supports Grid and Tabular DataWindows.
- Supports Columns and Computed Fields.
- Supports all standard data types.
- Supports custom column formats including format expressions.
- Multilingual support built in, no coding required. Single source code supports multiple languages at runtime.
- Search Bar on Dropdown to dynamically filters the dropdown list as you type to include only items matching what you type
- Incremental Search results added to previous results with Search Bar
- Fully expand and collapse the branches of the date tree
- Support for high data volume.
- Optional parameters to limit the time spent building the dropdown list
- ...and much more.