PB Ultimate Suite Update List
PB Ultimate Suite 8.0 (January 2017)
- Added five new controls
- Added new "LIST" style to XPListBar
- General bug fixes
PB Ultimate Suite 7.1 (July 2016)
- Tab Control - Close tab on lbuttonup event if mouse is over the "X"
- PowerTiles - Fixed issue with tiles showing outside the main PowerTile control when first opening and closing.
- PowerTiles - Tile text now has alignment options.
- PowerMenu - Add new status bar to ribbon window.
- PowerMenu - Add new Changemenu overload. New parameter added to prevent redrawing.
- PowerMenu - Changed ribbon window RibbonTabClicked event to only fire when a ribbon tab is actually clicked.
- QueryBuilder - Fixed issue with of_OpenFile not being able to load a file.
- PowerDock - Add new method of_setmindocksize. Used to set minimum size of dock panel.
- Enhance Windows 8 Black theme.
- Removed dependency on PBNI Canvas.
PB Ultimate Suite 7.0.0 (February 2016)
- 64 bit support for PB12.6
- Known issue: Problem with toolbar tooltip
- New PowerTile control: a Windows tiles control that can be used for better navigation within your application
- Theme enhancements for the tab control. You can now control how disabled tabs look.
- New ButtonListbar style - GRADIENTLIST
- New property to w_ribbonwindow to disable ALT hot key - DisableAltHotKey. Also added of_DisableAltHotKey()
- Overload methods for the Float Window methods in PowerDock so the developer can specify a default size
- New Windows 8 Black Theme
- Fixed bug with ALT Hot Key shortcuts not hiding when pressing ALT again. Proper support for Windows 7 and up. Partial support for Windows Vista.
- Fixed issue with Black theme
- Fixed bug with Alt Hot Key shortcuts in the PowerMenu quickaccess menu
PB Ultimate Suite 6.2.0 (September 2015)
- Keyboard enable PowerMenu with ALT key
- Add new RibbonTabClicked event to PowerMenu
- Trigger clicked event on group menu item in PowerMenu
- Select the last ribbon tab selected when pinning PowerMenu after it was collapsed.
- Set a default theme for PowerMenu
- Add new RibbonDocked and RibbonUndocked events to PowerMenu
- Add overloaded methods for the Float Window methods in PowerDock so the developer can specify a default size.
- Allow a unique ID to be set for Outlook Shortcutbar items. This unique ID will be passed to the ue_selectionchanging and ue_selectionchanged events.
- In addition to the above, PowerFilter will now be bundled with PB Ultimate Suite!
PB Ultimate Suite 6.1.0 (February 2015)
- PowerDock: VS2013 style.
- PowerDock: Changed visuals on the PowerDock docker (displayed when dragging a dock panel).
- PowerDock: Add right to left support to powerdock.
- TabControl: VS2013 style.
- TabControl: Fixed bug with the of_SetEnabled method in the TabControl.
- ToolbarStrip: VS2013 style.
- ButtonListBar: VS2013 style.
- Querybuilder: Add new querybuilder control. Used to graphically create SQL queries.
- XPListBar: Fixed inconsistent use of FontName and FontSize in the XPListBar control.
PB Ultimate Suite 6.0 (August 2014)
- Windows 8 theme for all controls.
Flat design with 3 color selections
- General bug fixes and enhancements.
PB Ultimate Suite 5.4.0 (Feb 2014)
- "pure virtual function call" error causes app to crash when you click on a toolbar chevron while another application has focus.
- Memory leak when hover over a toolbar item that has been disabled.
- Error when clicking a PowerMenu tab that was drawn slightly off screen.
- Add ability to display wallpaper on PowerDock background.
- Add function to set the background color of PowerDock (The area behind the document tabs, visible when no document tabs are open).
- Rename any reference to st_1 in all controls to be something more unique.
- PowerDock; Add overloads to of_AddDockItem to accept an object type as a string.
- Add right to left support to the button listbar
- Add right to left support to the groupbox
- Add right to left support to the outlook shortcutbar
PB Ultimate Suite Version 5.3.0 (August 2013)
- Add custom theme support to each control.
- Add new "black" color theme.
- Issues rendering the Outlook Shortcutbar.
- Text in the XPListbar didn't display if an image wasn't specified.
- Add DocumentClosing and DocumentClosed events to PowerDock.**
PB Ultimate Suite 5.2.0 (May 2013)